Monday, October 06, 2008

And the winner is...


This morning I placed all the names of the entrants to the British Food Fortnight Challenge in a bowl, mixed them around and then pulled one out at random (no cheating, I promise).

I am happy to announce that the winning entrant is... (drum roll please)...





The lovely Val from More than Burnt Toast!

Val lives in Canada but her family came originally from Scotland (I think) so this prize is just what is needed to explore her British roots somewhat further.

Val, do email me with your address so that I can send the book on its way to you.
My email address is...
abitofafoodie [AT] gmail [dot] com

Congratulations!

8 comments:

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Hurrah for Val - well deserved!

Maria♥ said...

Congratulations Val!

Maria
x

Dewi said...

Wow, Congratulation VAL! You're the winner....
Well done Antonia, I am so looking forward to the next British Food fortnight event. Cheers.

Trekkie said...

The Tattie Scones look fab - a well deserved winner.

Sylvie said...

Congrats Val!

Rosie said...

Congratulation Val - it's very well deserved!

Rosie x

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Congratulations to Val! And Fabulous challenge Antonia :)

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I won I won. I was so happy to hear. This has been my week!!!!!